We already have a number of volunteers for our church working weekend but could do with some more helping hands!
We are looking help clean up the interior and exterior of the church, in particular we need painters and someone willing to get stuck in to cleaning the church bell frame.
This will be on Saturday, 29 and Sunday, 30 September from 9:30am to 4pm on each day. You will need to bring your own protective clothing.
Obviously if you can be available all times on both days great! But, we’re more than happy if you can chip in with some of your time.
We need help to:
- Clean the church bell frame
- Brush out the tower
- Sort compost
- Brass work and polishing
- Cleaning the upper gate, loo, seats, porch and vestry
- Painting the interior
- Hedge trimming and grass cutting
- Scraping and filling internal walls
- Help with providing sandwiches / refreshments throughout both days
If you are interested, please email Alan Preen – firstname.lastname@example.org.