Prize winners from the recent draw
1st prize – Little Stars Nursery `One Weeks `Flexible’ Free Child care (Nursery Care, After School, Breakfast Club, Holiday Club’ for two youngsters, value up to £350). Should the winner have only one child in the relevant age range then the winner receives two weeks’s child care.
Winner: Ticket number 0012 – Sarah Graham
2nd prize – The Wheatsheaf Pub & Grill Bow Brickhill – Fabulous `Two Course Meal for 2 people’ including a bottle of House Wine (value around £70)
Winner: Ticket number 0017 – Phil Thomas
3rd prize – Complimentary `Passport to Woburn Abbey Gardens and Woburn Safari Park for 2 Adults and 2 Children’ – value £66.99 Safari Park Abbey & Gardens £42.50
Winner: Ticket number 0153 – Beverley Thompson
4th prize – 8 free passes for one adult and one child to ‘360 Play’ which is a child activity centre – 4 prizes in all value £25 approximately each pair of tickets
360 Play Milton Keynes. The entry price is fully inclusive of all facilities and unlike other centres they never restrict the amount of time you can stay (subject to opening hours)
Adults: £3.50, Children 1-3 years: £7.50, Children 4-12 years: £9.50, Children under 1 year: FREE
Ticket number 0013 – Sara Graham
Ticket number 0308 – Claire Barrington
Ticket number 0413 – Diana Kesterton
Ticket number 0308 – Chris Barrington
5th prize – 12 months membership to the highly popular `Tastecard’ the UK’s No 1 Diners Club 50% off food or 2 for1 meals value £80
Winner: Ticket number 0110 – Kirsty Cooper
6th prize – Complimentary Voucher 2 Adults and 3 Children free entry to Safari MK – value £28. (NB: this prize is not valid during half term holidays)
Winner: Ticket number 0002 – Mary Preen
7th prize – Compliments of Red Bull Racing Formula 1 (2016) by Max Verstappen `a fabulous book of truly outstanding photographs and race data from Formula 1’s rising star’
Winner: Ticket number 0036 – Alan Preen
8th prize – Compliments of The Swan Woburn Sands £20 Gift Voucher and a bottle of Prosecco
Winner: Ticket number 0134 – Gill Cannel
9th prize – Hand-crafted cushion
Winner: Ticket number 0105 – Jo Tierney
10th prize: Seasonal chocolates and sweets
Winner: Ticket number 0036 – Emma Clarke
About the draw
ASTRA are continuing to raise funds to rebuild the Church Hall, and ran this ASTRA Festive Draw.
Thanks to the following companies for helping with the draw
Thanks so much to those who have contributed, and on behalf of ASTRA, please do support these local companies in return, which include:
- The Little Stars Nursery
- The Wheatsheaf Pub and Grill
- Woburn Abbey Gardens
- Woburn Safari Park
- 360 Play Milton Keynes
- Safari MK
- Red Bull Racing
- The Swan Woburn Sands
Tickets: £2.50 per ticket
Proceeds: All funds go to the ASTRA Church Hall renewal project
Promoter: Nick Wagstaff, 15 Downs View, Bow Brickhill, Milton Keynes, MK17 9JS
ASTRA Festive Draw December 2017 terms and conditions
These terms and conditions relate to the Festive Draw 2017 organised by the Bow Brickhill Church Hall re-build team, ASTRA Community Projects
The object of the draw is to raise funds for Bow Brickhill’s community development project – re-build of the ailing Church Hall. All proceeds will go in the first instance toward the professional fees and costs associated with preparations for the rebuild of the Church Hall, Bow Brickhill. Once all authorisations have been obtained and a true cost established the ASTRA committee will apply for all necessary grants and donations to build in line with the approvals. Your purchase of this raffle ticket is therefore invaluable and greatly appreciated.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £2.50. More than one ticket may be purchased.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- The Draw is open to all members of Bow Brickhill village community, the wider population of Milton Keynes and anyone who has an interest in this important community hall re-build project.
- The main prizes are given on page 2 of these raffle rules, but there are some others.
- The Festive Draw date is the evening of 28th December 2017 at 8.00 p.m. It will take place at The Wheatsheaf Pub and Grill, 21 Station Road, Bow Brickhill.
- Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation to ASTRA.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be excluded from the raffle and will forfeit any prize and the stake will be returned.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly on the draw date.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase. Each completed ticket stub will be retained by ASTRA; the information therein enables the organiser to contact the winner.
- Where the Promoter is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for one month following ASTRA’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, ASTRA may administer the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- In any matter requiring adjudication, the decision of the Promoter and the ASTRA Subcommittee of the Parochial Church Council shall be final.
- The winner’s name will be displayed on the ASTRA Community Projects website following the draw.
- The ASTRA raffle for 28 December 2017 is formally registered with Milton Keynes Council in accordance with the Gambling Act 2005 (Licence number 116384 refers). ASTRA is required to submit a report on the result (without disclosing the name of the winner).
NB: ASTRA (the charity) cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for the failings, losses, damages and or quality of the prizes. ASTRA acts in good faith
ASTRA Community Projects Subcommittee of the Parochial Church Council